“What is the “Mystery Blogger Award”?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
• Put the award logo/image on your blog.
• List the rules.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
• Share a link to your best post(s).
I would like to give a very special shoutout to ShutupSmileyy for nominating me. HEY GIRRRL! She’s the first blogger to really interact with me and show love so one time for her and go check her out ShutupSmileyy
It appears to have been started by Okoto Enigma. At least this is the information I am copying
3 things about me
- I am currently in the Air Force and in Africa. I’ve been in for 6 years and it pays the bills but recently I started looking for my passion which led to me trying my hand at blogging. I started back in October and so far so good!
2. I love all things spontaneous. Even though I have a son (the best child you could ever come across) and everything I do requires a little planning, I’m always doing some traveling or exploring every chance I get. Show my little man some love! His name is Cam!
3. I am very passionate about Chic-fil-a.
Ok so here are the questions that were asked of me.
1. If you were on an island and could only have 5 things with you, what would it be?
I’m assuming this one of those remote islands where wifi doesn’t exist.
- lifetime supply of books. fiction only…ok erotic fiction. don’t judge me.
- Jergens lotion/Coconut Oil
- EOS chapstick
- A journal and a ridiculous amount of pens because I always lose them
- A way to look at all of my memories
2. What is your ultimate favorite book, tv show, and movie that you would recommend to me?
Favorite book- Genevieve by Eric Jerome Dickey
Tv Show: its a tie between Insecure, Power, and Blackish
3. If you could spend a day with a famous person who would it be and why?
Definitely Issa Rae because she’s got jokes for days and she’s not gonna judge me. I just know it.
4. If you could act in a movie what movie would it be?
I would definitely love to channel my inner Zoe Saldana in Colombiana. She is me and I am her. Such a badass role.
5 What’s your best childhood memory?
My grandma used to wake up at like 2 in the morning and I would follow her into the kitchen. She’d make me white milk with the strawberry syrup and butter toast with a fresh chocolate chip cookie on top.
Does it sound nasty? yes
Was it delicious and kept me up for the rest of the night watching Cosby Show reruns? Also, yes
Alright you guys! So here are 5 questions of my choice. I hope you find them mentally stimulating and intriguing.
1.If money was no object, what would you pursue in life? What’s stopping you?
2.What is something you have now, that you could only dream of having before?
3.What are you doing to bring your goals and dreams to life?
4.What is a guilty pleasure that you spend an unhealthy amount of money/time on?
5.What is a risk you’ve taken that turned out to be worth it?
Here is a link to my most popular post to date. Not necessarily the best but it is pretty informative LoKey Cape Town, South Africa blog
I really don’t know anybody on here to even nominate them so I hope this doesn’t disqualify me but if it does, then this was fun anyway! Thanks for reading!